Hey there, Impact Igniters!
In this week newsletter I’ll be covering….
- What I achieved this week
- Dancing with the Extraordinary
What I achieved this week
This week was momentous for many different reasons.
- My conference marketing strategy was validated (in short: speech > stand > book sales and mini-meetings at the conference)
- I experienced the challenge and thrill of delivering a killer talk
- Attracted the attention of major league brands
(These are the facts; below is a lesson that you can take from it.)
Are You Ready to Dance with the Extraordinary?
You’re probably wondering, “Andrew, why on Earth would I want to dance with the extraordinary?”
But let me tell you, once you’ve danced this exhilarating tango, there’s no going back to the ordinary waltz.
This week, I not only rubbed elbows with top Senior Executives from global, market-dominating companies but also had them eager to book meetings with me and discuss their challenges.
And you know what?
I have a strong feeling that some of these connections will transform into lasting relationships and lucrative contracts for my coaching, consulting, and speaking services.
This didn’t happen by mere coincidence, flashy adverts, or social media shenanigans. No, no, no! It happened because I:
- Committed to mastering a niche (team performance)
- Authored an extraordinary book on the subject (who else writes a leadership book with ‘monster’ in the title?)
- Mastered the art of giving extraordinary and inspiring talks (PowerPoint-induced snoozefests begone!)
And then, I leapt into the real world (a conference) where my tribe (manufacturing companies with sizeable teams and performance challenges) gathered. I even booked a stand to make a splash, and let me tell you, the crowd couldn’t get enough of it!
Of course, there’s always more to learn, and I’m prepared for the challenges that lie ahead. But the key is, they will be bigger, better, and bolder challenges because I dared to be extraordinary.
So, my fellow Impact Igniters, cast aside those boring books, mediocre speeches, and weak mindsets! Strive for more in your work and daily performance. That’s how you’ll achieve extraordinary results without burning out.
Remember, extraordinary in = extraordinary out.
That’s all for now, my intrepid trailblazers!
Keep pushing the envelope and leaving your mark on the world.
P.S. Brace yourselves for thrilling news! Our Coaching Community is launching in just 10 days. Keep an eye out for more details!